4 lovely students of Charlie Lake Elementary School had a school bake sale and raised over $600.00 for Peace Villa Residential Care Facility! The girls presented a large cheque and copies of the book “All is Well” to the FSJ Hospital Foundation at their school assembly on April 4th. The book was written by Ruth M. Johnson for people with dementia. The book is for purchase on amazon.ca HERE. Pictured above left to right is: Gemma Parsonage, Fiona Rempel, Katelynn Hardy, Emmory Wendland and Niki Hedges (FSJ Hospital Foundation Executive Director).
The generosity from this entire community is outstanding, but there is something extra special about when our youngest citizens get involved. The FSJ Hospital Foundation wants to thank the amazing kids in our community for their phenomenal support! Below are some of our inspiring young donors supporting the Foundation in our community:
- Sarah Byford at her hot chocolate stand. Sarah’s hot chocolate raised $800, which she donated to the Foundation!
- Sophie & Viggo, Rhyason Contracting “Light a Moose” Radiothon
- Dominic, “Have a Heart” Radiothon
- Evander, Bluey Day 2017. Evander is participating in Bluey Day 2019 as well, click HERE to read more about his campaign and to donate!
- Addison & Bree, Rhyason Contracting “Light a Moose” Radiothon
- Jack, Bluey Day 2017 & 2018
- Teagan & Madicyn, Bluey Day 2018
- Silver Willow 4H Beef Club, Rhyason Contracting “Light a Moose” Radiothon
- Emma, Rhyason Contracting “Light a Moose” Radiothon.